Thursday, April 24, 2014

Racing Savannah, by Miranda Kenneally

Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally, is your classic teen romance book. The main character, Savannah, is a jockey with a passion for racing horses. She works for the rather wealthy Goodwin family, but her problems are not with the horses.

Their son, Jack, is the epitome of every girls dream. Good looking, wealthy, and with a good personality, Savannah gets reeled in just like every other girl in the school. Through the stress of horse racing, and her growing attraction for Jack, Savannah has a lot on her plate this upcoming year. 

During the book, I found it easy to stay interested. Unlike other books, I did not find it hard to comprehend nor did I find it hard to keep up with. However, I would recommend reading Catching Jordan, also by the same author beforehand. It will give you insight on the town it takes place in, as well as some of the characters. My only complaint on this book is that it was a bit predictable. 

With all that being said, I enjoyed reading this book, and look forward to the rest of the series. I would recommend this book to a teenage girl in 9th or 10th grade as an easy read. It is easy to get into and moves quickly. Someone older may find it a bit boring, and someone younger may not understand the plot as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment