Monday, September 2, 2013

My Brother Sam is Dead by James Lincoln Collier & Christopher Collier

My Brother Sam is Dead is a great book. It is about Tim Meeker's life during the American Revolutionary War. Tim is torn when his brother Sam enlists in the army. However, not everyone wants to gain independence from the king; including Tim and Sam's father. As the war continues,Tim must make a choice which could change his life forever. I really liked this book because it had really good cliffhangers and had a lot of drama in it. This definitely was a page turner.  I would give it 5 stars, because I found this book interesting even though I'm not a big fan of books with history in them.  I would recommend this book to ages 12 and up because some parts are really sad.

~Alyssa, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment