Monday, September 30, 2013

Moxie and the Art of Rule Breaking by Erin Dionne

I read the book Moxie and the Art of Rule Breaking, by Erin Dionne. The book was about two friends named Moxie and Ollie and their adventures one summer. They were excited to spend their summer together because they were going to different high schools in the fall. Moxie lives with her Mom and Grandma. Her Grandpa lives in a home nearby because he has Alzheimer's. Moxie really only has one friend named Ollie and they are the main characters in the book. The book is a mystery adventure that involves finding art that was stolen from a famous museum in Boston. I really enjoyed reading the book because it was exciting. The mystery was interesting because it was based upon a true story. I liked the female character because she was smart and independent. I liked that she loved her family and would do anything to protect them. I loved that I didn't know what would happen next so I didn't want to stop reading the book.

I would definitely recommend reading this book!

~Wendi, Teen Book Reviewer
10th Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment