Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm With Stupid by Geoff Herbach

Felton Reinstein is a senior at Bluffton High School in Wisconsin.  He is considered to be the best football prospect for his age level.  Every college wants to get him on their team.   His life should be great, but Felton has a lot to consider while he figures out what is really important in his life.   

It may be because I am in eighth grade but I didn’t really like this book.  Throughout the book Felton deals with really difficult, sad issues.  He is still trying to get over his fathers suicide while dealing with a long distance relationship with his girlfriend and depression.   All he seems to think or care about is football.  I know life gets tougher as you get older but this seems to be too much for just one kid to handle.


I would recommend that this I'm With Stupid be read by people who are 18 years old and up.  I think that this book deals with more adult issues and should be read by a mature reader.

~Nicholas, Teen Book Reviewer
8th Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment