Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rachel Spinelli Punched Me in the Face by Paul Acampora

Rachel Spinelli Punched Me in the Face by Paul Acampora is about a young boy named Zachary who moves to a new town and meets an independent, brash and bold girl named Rachel. Rachel is known to be a huge trouble maker, getting into fights regularly. She has an older brother who she treats like a little kid, Zachary quickly befriends both of them. Together the trio go on numerous adventures during the Summer centered around the relationships between them with the backdrop of restoring a local park. I found this book enjoyable because it was funny and it relates to how I spent my Summers. I had to struggle through the first chapter or so, but from there the book was enjoyable, and I would recommend it and give it a 4/5.

~Max, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment