Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan

This is the second time I have read The Ranger’s Apprentice, The Ruins of Gorlan. I’ve read all the Ranger’s Apprentice books, and it is one of my favorite series.

It is an adventure story that takes place in Redmont fief, part of the Kingdom of Araluen. The main character’s name is Will. Will was raised in the Ward at Castle Redmont as an orphan. Will is stealthy, fast, kind, and always very curious. He is also very small for his age (fifteen years old). When Will was 15, he was chosen to become an apprentice by a Ranger named Halt. A Ranger is a bowman that is like a spy or secret agent, and there is only one ranger for each fief. They are sworn to protect the kingdom. Find out if they can stop Lord Morgarath and his evil henchman before it’s too late!

I highly recommend reading this book to people who like adventure. This action-packed book is great and I give it five out of five stars. I hope people read it, and if they do I definitely think they will enjoy it.

~Sophia, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment