Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Notes From an Accidental Band Geek by Erin Dionne

The book I read was Notes From an Accidental Band Geek by Erin Dionne. I thought this was an excellent and funny book. Elsie must join the marching band to expand her her musical horizons so she can attend the music camp of her dreams. Elsie is the perfect protagonist. She's funny and determined to get what she wants no matter what other people tell her. In the beginning she's very serious and doesn't want to be distracted form her goals. Through the story she becomes more social and learns to love what she once hated. I would recommend this book because it shows how striving for your goals will pay off in the end. I thought this was a wonderful book and I think everyone should get the chance to read it.

~Jennifer, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment