Thursday, March 15, 2012

Top of the feud chain by Lisi Harrison

The book Alphas: Top of The Feud Chain was mainly about 3 girls who go to Alpha Academy to study and become Alpha for Life. The competition consists of many girls doing challenges to stay in the game. The losers go home. The girls at the academy all have different talents and things to offer the world. The 3 girls (Charlie, Alie and Sky)all work together to accomplish tasks and anything that gets in their way. Its shows all the hardships and gains they go through and receive to be Alpha for Life. Also all the hardships and gains they go through and receive while they are there. I really liked this book, I thought it was upbeat and inspiring. I also thought it was very interesting and the over all concept was created well. I recommend this book to people that like books with a tis. I also recommend people who like the genre realistic fiction. I really liked this book and hope there is another one like it out there to read.

~Alexis, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment