Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ruby Red by Kersten Gier

Ruby Red is about a young girl named Gwen who discovers that she has the power to travel through time. Gwen thought she was just an ordinary girl; after all it was her cousin Charlotte who had been trained all her life to be a time traveler. But when she begins getting whisked back in time uncontrollably she must learn to control her time travel. She soon discovers that she never was and never would be the normal girl she thought that she was. It was one of the best books I ever read with non-stop action and twists and turns beyond my imagination. I was extremely disappointed to find out that the next book hadn’t come out yet so I had to take a break from the adventure. It has a great plot and I guarantee if you read this book you will not regret it for one minute.

~Alexis, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment