Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman

Thirteen Days to Midnight was an action packed thriller that kept me on the edge of my seat for the whole book. Thirteen Days to Midnight is about three people; Milo, Ophelia and Jacob. Before Mr. Fielding, Jacob's foster parent had died Jacob gave him a superpower. With three words Ophelia, Milo, and Jacob will never be the same. This was a great book that I would recommend to people who like Sci fi / action packed thrillers. There were some points in the book that dragged but a large majority of this book was amazing.
~Michael, Teen Book Reviewer

1 comment:

  1. This book is really good I love it :) I can't stop my eyes from reading all the pages. I just can't seem to put the book down!! The author is totally awesome :) Great book!!

    ReplyDelete