Thursday, February 2, 2012

Grace by Elizabeth Scott

The book Grace by Elizabeth Scott is about a young girl named Grace who was born and raised to be a suicide bomber. Her people are unhappy with their tyrannical ruler and Grace is sent on a suicide mission to sabotage the government. But when Grace decides that she cannot do it and that she is meant to be something more than a suicide bomber, she must learn to live with the consequences.
I would not recommend this book to another middle school student. It was too slow and unexciting for me and the way the author talks is confusing. It is not one of the better books that I have read and I think the author could have made it more interesting and faster paced. I liked the idea but not the plot.

~Alexis, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment