Saturday, October 8, 2011

Emily The Strange: Dark Times by Rob Reger and Jessica Gruner

Emily The Strange: Dark Times is a very good book. It is about Emily and her adventures. She is very wacky and crazy which I could definitely relate to, but is also kind and patient. She is home-schooled by her mom and has no friends. She also has about four cats. Emily has many inventions and she had used this black rock substance to help power her inventions, but when she runs out, she is helpless. She tries to go back to the place where she located it but the source was gone. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys mystery and adventure. When I was done reading it, I was disappointed because I wanted to know more but then I found out that it is the first book of a series.

~Alex, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment