Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Legacy by Thomas Sniegoski

The book Legacy by Thomas Sniegoski is an action packed, mysterious adventure about an 18 year old boy named Lucas Moore who finds out that his dad is a superhero. Legacy, takes you inside the lives of two superheroes who have to fight crime, keep a low profile and overcome sadness. Personally, I loved this book I think the author tied up all the loose ends. I also think he wrote the book so descriptively that you would think it could be a famous motion picture. Another great thing about this book is that it is a quick and very detailed read. I would recommend this book to anybody who loves action and adventure. I believe any person who loves those types of genres would enjoy this book. So read this awesome book!

~Justin, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment