Monday, June 6, 2011

I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett

In the book I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett, a young witch by the name of Tiffany Aching has spent years of studying amongst other witches. Now she is on her own. She does little bits of witchcraft but they aren’t that fun. Translation: She does the not-so-much-fun work for the poor and helpless. But then one day, someone or something has brought fear to her village and she must set out to find this evil being.

I have read many books on witchcraft and wizardry. It’s my favorite to read about. So I was really excited to read this book. But when I picked it up and started it, at first it was all drawn out and a little bit boring. So I stopped reading it and later on, I picked it up again and it started to get better. So, if your patient and you like witchcraft and wizardry stories, then you might like it. I do recommend it for people who do like this type of story. I hope you enjoy it.

~Alex, Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment