Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy

I read the book The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy. This book was recommended to me by another book reviewer. In the beginning of the story Jess has just had one of the worst days of her life. She gets a secret invite to meet some people at The Grind a smoothie shop. She goes and finds popular cheerleaders want her to join their secret society. Jess soon finds herself caught in a battle of good and evil. Jess and the "Cindys" must fight against the Wickeds. Jess tries to help the Reggies, the people who are neither a Wicked or Cindy. Through all of this Jess findds herself winning the heart of her dream guy Ryan Steele, who is also Lexy one of the head Wickeds brother. But when something from his past comes back, it might just break them up. Jess finds away to help one Reggie and stop Lexy, just for now.

I enjoyed this book because it was a fun read for me. I got lost in it so easily. The story was really good. It had a good message, don't let anyone push you around. My opinion on this book was that it was a fun and incredible story. I couldn't put the book down. I recommend this book to any girl who wants a fun easy read. This book is one of my favorite books and I can't wait for the sequel! It had alot of heart and different emotions. The main character really had to find herself.

~Julianna,Teen Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment